- Your last name stays put.
- The garage is all yours.
- Wedding plans take care of themselves.
- You can never be pregnant.
- Chocolate is just another snack.
- You can open all your own jars.
- You can play with toys all your life.
- You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
- Car mechanics tell you the truth.
- Your underwear is $9.95 for a three-pack.
- You never have strap problems in public.
- People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.
- New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
- You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife.
- Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
- You! are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
- Everything on your face stays its original colour.
- You have freedom of choice concerning growing a moustache.
- You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
- You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Posted by Suhaily Che Mohamad Shukri at 1/14/2009 02:43:00 PM