Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

EBiz Gold Windows

Saturday, June 6, 2009

My june 2009 resolutions

i cant stop shopping, even for things i never need! :( i just cant help myself when its comes to shop. even when i don't have cash. i feel terrible now thinking of the debts which i don't even know when it will end. since i don't have any part time job to cover all the excess expenses, i make list of resolution and i really hope it`ll help me settling all the problems.
here`s the list.

I WILL NOT:-
  1. buy things i dont need
  2. buy handbags for 3 months
  3. buy shoes for 3 months
  4. buy jeans for 3 months
  5. buy any skincare products til the end of this year (i have tonnes, so no worries)
  6. buy clothes, until i lost few kilos
  7. buy new handphone this year
  8. buy jewelries (having the debts settled is way more important)
I WILL:-
  1. cut the cost of lunch by having brunch
  2. save on dinner ( i can cook)
  3. save petrol (hibernating is better than polluting) *wink*
  4. cut my bad eating habits
  5. find a part time job
wish me all the best for trying to lead a life in a better way! :)

No comments: