Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

EBiz Gold Windows

Monday, June 1, 2009

Sophie Kinsella`s best qoutes

"sometimes you don't need a goal in life, you don't need to know the big picture. you just need to know what you're going to do next!"
Sophie Kinsella (The Undomestic Goddess)

"For years now I've kind of operated under an informal shopping cycle. A bit like a farmer's crop rotation system. Except, instead of wheat, maize, barley, and fallow, mine pretty much goes clothes, makeup shoes, and clothes (I don't bother with fallow). Shopping is actually very similar to farming a field. You can't keep buying the same thing, you have to have a bit of variety. Otherwise you get bored and stop enjoying yourself."
Sophie Kinsella (Confessions of a Shopaholic)

"I love new clothes. If everyone could just wear new clothes everyday, I reckon depression wouldn’t exist anymore."
Sophie Kinsella (Confessions of a Shopaholic)

"It's a GIRL.
It's a little girl, with scrunched-up petal lips and a tuft of dark hair and hands in tiny fits, up by her ears. All that time, that's who was in there. And it's weird, but the minute I saw her I just thought: IT'S YOU. Of course it is."
Sophie Kinsella (Shopaholic and Baby)

"My life has changed, and I'm changing with it."
Sophie Kinsella (The Undomestic Goddess)

"There's no luck in business. There's only drive, determination, and more drive."
Sophie Kinsella (Shopaholic Takes Manhattan)

"Life would be a lot easier if conversations were rewindable and erasable, like videos. Or if you could instruct people to disregard what you just said, like in a courtroom."
Sophie Kinsella (Confessions of a Shopaholic)

"All this time, I wasn't hungry for success, I was hungry."
Sophie Kinsella (Remember Me?)

" "I did a lot of shopping for her in Tokyo because the colors here are very conservative. A shopaholic would have a coat in every color and lots of accessories""
Sophie Kinsella (Confessions of a Shopaholic)

(when asked, 'How are you going to pay off $16,162.70 with no job?') "I could win the lottery." - Rebecca Bloomwood, Confessions Of A Shopaholic

(to shopaholic support group) "I'm Rebecca Bloomwood and I'm a shopaholic! I destroyed my career on national television, I lied to the man I love and I hurt my best friend...I have a plan and I need your help! Who's with me?" - Rebecca Bloomwood, Confessions Of A Shopaholic

(turning down offer of her dream job) "I've made so many mistakes and I feel like taking this job would be another one." - Rebecca Bloomwood, Confessions Of A Shopaholic

(on why she shops) "When I shop the world gets better, the world is better; and then it's not anymore and I have to do it again." - Rebecca Bloomwood, Confessions Of A Shopaholic

(as her boss orders clothes in rapid succession) "You speak Prada?" - Rebecca Bloomwood, Confessions Of A Shopaholic


No comments: