Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

EBiz Gold Windows

Monday, May 31, 2010

i`ll be home tomorrow

i`ll be home tomorrow with my beloved cousin yan. thnx for accompanying me this whole week ya huny! i cant wait to see how`s my state`s going since my wedding is on june,5th. i bet there will be a massive traffic jam on that day. seriously! hahaha...ok..lets make this clear. the massive things is because of many terengganu-ians balik kampong this weekend. malaysia kan public holiday this saturday. plus, there must be perarakan for the Birthday of DYMM Yang di-Pertuan Agong. oh...how i wish that day mendung sepanjang hari. sebab kalau panas terik, nanti orang malas nak keluar rumah. worse become worst, macamana kalau yang datang sikit je..takutnya...nanti majlis xhappening...
so,marilah kita sama-sama doakan yang terbaik on that day. that day is my big day!

i wish everything will runs flawless on june 5th.

No comments: