Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

EBiz Gold Windows

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fergie Outspoken Edp

After Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna, it is now 'Black Eyed Peas' singer Fergie who is launching her own perfume which she is calling 'Outspoken'.
The 'Glamorous' hitmaker said that she decided to call her scent 'Outspoken' as she wanted it to be, "strong and empowering", not "cutesy", reported Contactmusic.
"I didn't want to call it Duchess, or Glamorous, or Fergalicious, or something that I've already done.I didn't want it to be so cutesy. I wanted it to be strong and empowering, something that represents me as a whole woman, a fearless woman," said the singer-actress.
The fragrance developed with cosmetic firm Avon will surely turn heads, says the singer.
"From my music to my wardrobe, my style is all about speaking up and making a statement. That's why my first-ever fragrance exudes independence. 'Outspoken' definitely turns heads, but it also lets your true personality shine through," said the 34-year-old.

The scent mixes notes of starfruit, tuberose, jasmine, and passion flower with base notes like black leather and smoky vetiver, and has already won over one person, Fergie's husband, actor Josh Duhamel.
"I didn't like what she was wearing before, but I never told her. But this is good. It just works with my nose, I think," said the actor.




p/s: i just bought one. RM109 for 50ml edp.

No comments: