Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

EBiz Gold Windows

Friday, May 6, 2011

i managed to face this somehow


40ft repelling tower.

i managed to overcome the hyperventilating to wear those equipment.
i managed to climb the stairs which happen to be very narrow and high.
i managed to offer myself to do that thing.
i managed to reach the top of the tower which have no gate or wall.
i managed to put my feet at the end of the tower.
i managed to do sitting position when only my toe placed on the tower, the rest is exposed to fall.

somehow, i managed to climb the tower back.
somehow i managed to put myself on the tower back.
somehow, finally, i managed to climb down the narrow stairs and chose not to do the repelling.

at least i have tried.
and i promised to myself, i wont do that again. never!





this is repelling.

No comments: