- The TV needs exorcising
- "That piece of cake was bad, so I had to take another to see if it was good."
- Only eat things that have been broken into pieces; that way, all the calories fall out.
- Foods that are frozen have no calories because calories are units of heat.
- Examples are ice cream, frozen pies, and Popsicle.
- Foods that have the same color have the same number of calories. Examples are: spinach and pistachio ice cream; mushrooms and white chocolate. NOTE: Chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any other food color.
- Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something. Examples are peanut butter on a knife making a sandwich and ice cream on a spoon making a sundae.
- Cookie pieces contain no fat-- the process of breaking causes fat leakage.
- Exception: Cookies sold by TEXAS D'LITES distributors. Great "Meal Replacement" with little or no FAT content, low in calories, lots of fiber, protein, and other nutritional ingredients.
- Movie related foods (Milk Duds, Buttered Popcorn, Junior Mints, Red Hots, Tootsie Rolls, etc.) do not have additional calories because they are part of the entertainment package and not part of one's personal fuel.
- If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
- Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER count, such as hot chocolate, brandy, toast and Sara Lee Cheesecake.
- When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you don't eat more than they do.
- If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are canceled out by the diet soda.
- If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
- I had to get the bitter taste out of my mouth from eating the so-called dish, so I had a ice cream.
- The kids over seas are starving, so naturally I have to clean my plate.
- But it was my birthday, so I had to eat the whole cake.
- I felt left out because they were eating.
- When the goings get tough, the tough go grab cheesecakes! :p
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Posted by Suhaily Che Mohamad Shukri at 3/21/2009 02:28:00 AM