Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

EBiz Gold Windows

Friday, September 21, 2012

saving for a splurge

i am aiming to buy a new handphone this month. my current handphone is the one that i have bought on August,2008 and the other one is my dad's old phone, which he bought on 2006. yes, i knew, i am conservative when it comes to handphone and gadget. my siblings are far ahead advance from me, not to mention my parents. i rather buy a bimba and lola bag compare to handphone. but this time, both of my handphone are chronically impaired. major damage i may say. so i have to buy a new one, by hook or by crook. and i choose to save the money to buy the personally most wanted handphone right now, and use it until it worn out, just like my old phone. so it will worth every penny i have spent on that gadget. oh my... i cant wait! :)

4 comments:

wenk said...

go for note 2 (coming soon)! worth for money.

Unknown said...

adi...note 2 xbesar sgt ke? sesuai ke utk call? hehehhe...kan pelik lok besar2 letak kat telinga...ke gane?

wenk said...

Note 10.1 tu besau la. Note 2 kira ok la. Lagipun processor quadcore and ram2gb. Estimately bleh tahan 2 tahun la..still can receive new update. Lagi satu iphone 5. Itupun ok.

Unknown said...

ok....noted..thnx! :)